Why Choose Grounded by Yoga School?
Our yoga and meditation teacher training courses are an unforgettable experience of a lifetime.
What sets us apart from modern day trainings:
- An experiential use and practice of all aspects of yoga..
- Limited to approx 8-10 students (very important that you receive personal attention as well as it provides an extended time to teach under supervision. Be ready when you graduate.
- Multiple supervised full class length teaching prior to graduating vs 1-4 pose sequences or 15-minute teaching.
- Only 10% is online. This is critical for your growth and transformation and solidifying your teaching into a energy feeling being.
- Ability to be of service to individuals from all walks of life with a trauma sensitive approach as needed.
- Deeply rooted in Indian Yogic tradition. Your lead instructor, Sandy Hicks, has over 4 decades of direct guru-disciple training with world renowned swamis/yogis and delivers this wisdom and format to her students.
- Sandy holds the standards of Yoga Alliance in upmost critical hands and was part of the yoga Standards Review Committee to create the best guidelines possible. More about Sandy, Click Here
- Find peace in yourSelf so you can help others realize their peace in this school of the multi-dimensional Self. Life is not scripted, teach from the Heart – not a script.
COVID-19 Note: Normally Yoga Alliance does NOT allow it for 200 RYT programs – however they wanted the schools to “make money” and over looked their own standards. For those of you asking if I would put this all online, the answer is no. We care to provide the best quality programs as well as allow you to experience the beauty of true transformation in a way that is missed via computer. Should the program be interrupted for a lockdown, we will continue when it’s lifted.
Our trainings have always been Adaptive, Trauma Informed and for Every Body.
Teacher Training Info Session:
May 15th, 11:00am, Bloomfield Location
(prefer a one on one consult? Use form below as well)
Brief Registration: CLICK HERE
Our 2021/22 Program filled up by March of 2022 and the 2022/23 program expects to fill even quicker.
Payment Plans Avail.