Yoga & Meditation Online in Your Home or Office
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for Our Home Comfort Programs when they are offered (most classes are in the studio):
- Download Zoom. (it is free to you!) and create a Zoom account.
- If you are new here, you need to create a GBY Yoga account, Click Here. (please don’t create a second account if you have been here before – simply sign in with your email and hit “reset password”.
- ZOOM CODES: Click Here
- All classes are pre-paid. If you need to make a purchase – do so online or mail a check/money order to Bloomfield Location.
- Join class 5-10 minutes prior to start. We ask that you refrain from joining earlier than 10 minutes due to prior class/private session.
- Until further notice, if you book a class, it automatically comes out of your package. It can’t be canceled. Unlimited packages will be charged $6 at month’s end for each no show.(This is just temporary)
- Class password for all classes: gby1234
- Video is required so the teacher can see you.
- Place your view on “speaker view”.
- Microphones should be muted by class start time.
- If arriving late, that’s ok – just mute your microphone before entering.
- To view which classes are virtual, use the “Home Comfort” filter on the Calendar. Click Here
- Concerns? Issues? Questions? Call (585) 861-9642 after 10am.
- Need a special class added for your group? Send an email or give a call.
Grounded by Yoga has been serving the Finger Lakes community since November 27th, 2009…..It took everything I had (and didnt have) to make a child hood dream come true. Many of you know the story of what it took to create (and recreate again in 2011) – always a fun story.
So many moving parts from COVID-19. are we well? are we at ease? are we at peace? Swami Satchidananda always said “Remain in peace while the storm swirls”.
It is our deepest desire to remain viable during this interesting time. There is no telling how long businesses will have to remain closed, and then….will people flock to return? Or will there be a slow down and some form of rebuilding?